Need First Aid and CPR? (LOCAL ONLY)
We are certified through American Heart Association to provide BLS Provider Certification and Heartsavers First Aid/CPR/AED certification.
What you get:
- Choose the path that is right for your field; BLS or Heartsavers.
- Includes curriculum, the use of Barrier devices, Bag Valve Masks & AED Skills
- Practice & a written test REQUIRED.
- This course provides a CPR certification card. (Student will receive a course completion certificate that you can present to your employer. *Student will receive e-card to email within 4 weeks)
- Student handbook is REQUIRED
BLS Fee: $65.00 for 4 hour session
HeartSavers CPR & AED (lay people & parents) Fee: $70.00 for 4.5 hour session
HeartSavers First Aid with CPR & AED (Laypeople, childcare workers, parents overview) Fee: $95.00 for 7 hour session
Friends & Family Fee: (No certification provided) $35.00 for 1-1.5 hour session
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO REFUNDS!
Student may transfer ONE time without incurring an additional fee. Should student need to transfer for a 2nd time, will need to pay a new registration fee.